Hello my DIYers!
It’s Day 6 of #MakeitinMay and this time it’s all about two of my favourite things- organization and room décor all in one.
It’s this Post It Memo Board which is basically like a memo board but for post its! How amazing is that right? You know how sometimes you just can’t find cork board or ready made memo boards? Well who needs to spend so much money when you can make your own Post it Memo Board for under like $10.
There are many reasons why I love my board:
– you can make it any colour you’d like but since I’m into gold décor these days, I decided to stick to that
– you won’t have to worry about getting thumbtacks or having too many holes in your memo board such that the tacks can’t even hold properly any more [yes, this has in fact happened to me]
– you can make it any shape you’d like and I heart this so why not
– You don’t need to get any hooks to hold it up
– it’s easy to make and inexpensive
If that doesn’t spell L O V E, then I don’t know what does.
For this project you’ll need:
– A metallic or glossy paper/board*
– post its [any shape or size] –> I LOVE Post Its
– two sided tape
* For the board, I think glossy is better because you can manipulate your post its so much better and it’s just prettier I think.
With this beauty stuck to my room, I really don’t see how I can ever be disorganized again. I have to say that pretty things really do inspire me to get things done!
Hope you enjoyed today’s #MakeitinMay video and be sure to subscribe to my channel so you won’t miss a thing! Don’t forget if you make anything to tweet me or instagram me with the #MakeitinMay so I can check your DIYs out.
The Classy It Girl!