So while I am on a roll with my foundation reivews and demo, I think this is my 3rd fave foundation after the Revlon ColorStay Whipped Creme Foundation and the L’Oreal Paris Magic Nude Liquid Powder foundation.
1. It is super lightweight and gives you that no-makeup makeup finish.
2. It comes in 16 beautiful shades- mine is Medium Beige Medium 3.
3. It is an airfoam foundation that literally melts into your skin, and it’s so blendable, you can apply it with your fingertips. Because I want a perfect and flawless finish, I would use my beauty blender dupe just to even it out.
4. I cannot even stress how amazing the texture of this makeup- you really have to touch it to believe it!
5. The packaging is the only thing I would change-a pop of colour couldn’t hurt right? But I guess the whole brown/nude theme is to show how perfect the makeup will blend into your skin.
6. You get a perfect matte finish that’s almost like velvet-so luxurious!
7. It’s non-comedogenic i.e. it won’t clog your pores and that makes it great for those of us who have oily skin.
All in all, this is perfect for anyone who wants light coverage and a fresh faced glowing look! I give this a huge thumbs up-it’s definitely worth trying out.
[In Trinidad, you can get it at Superpharm around $50-$60]
XO, The Classy It Girl!