So as my foundation reviews continue, I now find myself with the Covergirl Clean Whipped Creme Foundation.
Things I Love:
1. The packaging! It’s the cutest little pot of foundation and I adore the white, purple and pink theme it has going. It’s definitely travel friendly for a gal on the go!
3. It’s extremely matte and it definitely won’t have your face oiling out any time soon,
Sadly, that’s all that I like about this foundation. Why? Well when I hear ‘Whipped Creme’ I have to go back to my Revlon ColorStay Whipped Creme foundation and make some comparisons.
Things I don’t fancy:
1. The Covergirl formulation is extremely matte-as in extremely. When I apply it to my face, my skin doesn’t feel breathable at all. I actually feel as if I’m wearing makeup and if you know me, then you know I’m so not into that feeling! When compared to the Revlon, although the Revlon is matte, it does not by any means feel this heavy on my face.
2. It doesn’t blend seamlessly into my face. I tried applying it with my beauty blender dupe and it just wasn’t a very easy thing to do so I had to resort to my beloved Sigma F50 Duo Fibre brush- maybe you have to use your fingers? Again, with the Revlon, I could apply it to my face with both the blender and the brush.
3. There is a great chance that you skin could look extremely dull because of the very matte finish it gives off- so if you’re looking for a natural, healthy glowing look, then this one is definitely not for you. Maybe you should try the Covergirl Clean Liquid makeup which I would buy over this any day!
All in all, I definitely won’t repurchase this-unless of course I want to use it to contour my cheekbones…hmm, that’s not really a bad idea.
Do you have this foundation? If you do, what are your thoughts!
XO, The Classy It Girl!