Since I’m working, I can no longer maintain those pops of colours on my lower lash-line so I have resorted to using what I use the best- nudes of course! And to achieve that muted, natural look, I used the Urban Decay NAKED BASICS palette!
For me, I am a lover of mascara, so in general, I tend to always keep my lids very muted but glam it up with mega lashes (the power of mascara btw). For my face, I used [N.B. I have the locations of the products that I got in Trinidad]
- Garnier Skin Renew Daily Moisture lotion for my moisturizer [Pennywise]
- EOS lip balm- Lemon Drop (SPF 15) [New York but you can get it at Total Care Pharmacy in Gulf City]
- Revlon Photoready Perfecting Primer [Pennywise/Superpharm]
- L’Oreal Paris True Match Lumi Foundation-W6-Sun Beige [Superpharm/Total Care Pharmacy in Gulf City]
- Garnier Anti-Dark Circle Roller [Pennywise]
- Revlon Photoready Eye Brightner & Primer [Pennywise]
- Revlon Photoready Pressed Powder- Medium [Pennywise/Superpharm]
- Benefit Hoola Bronzer [Benefit Cosmetics]
- Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush- Pink Frosting [New York/Superpharm/Total Care Pharmacy]
- M.A.C. lipstick- Chatterbox [M.A.C.]
- and of course, the NAKED BASICS palette [Urban Decay]
XO, The Classy It Girl!