I love sandwiches. Really, who doesn’t? And for lazy summer days, nothing is more refreshing than a delicious-but healthy- sandwich!
- a handful of alfalfa sprouts (you can substitute this with spinach or lettuce)
- grape tomatoes cut in half
- a handful of avocado cubes
- Spinach Parmesan Spread- or creamcheese
- black pepper
- two slices of bread (I used lemon bread-yummy!)
- toast your bread
- spread the spread (haha) across the slices
- add the alfalfa, avocadoes and grape tomatoes and voilà!
You have your delicious summer sandwich!
Here’s the video below- don’t forget to thumbs up and subscribe! Bon appetit!
XO, The Classy It Girl!